Here at Hilliard Christian School we strongly support the wearing of the correct school uniform. This is also endorsed by the School Council and is strongly supported by the school staff and administration. Students should note that uniforms, worn with pride, reflect well on themselves, their family and their school. When families choose to become part of our school community it is expected that they will accept the school’s uniform expectations.
Uniform, neatly worn, is strongly encouraged because...
- It makes a statement that our Hilliard Christian School community cares about standards and that we are a school in which “near enough” is not good enough
- It encourages identification with our school and the development of school spirit
- It reinforces the concept of team and community – of students, staff and parents working together for the benefit of all and it removes distractions and competition about clothes, which can be stressful to students
- It provides an economical means of clothing students during school years
- It reflects the reality of the workplace, where business and industry expects that corporate uniforms will be worn neatly and with pride
- It covers basic health and safety requirements for schools as workplaces It provides easy identification on excursions and outings, enhancing the safety of students
Uniform items are provided to the school community at the lowest possible price and represent the highest quality of school uniforms currently available. Uniform items can be purchased from the school’s uniform shop located on the Hilliard Christian School campus.